Are you looking for the Pick 4 Lottery Prediction For Today 26 January 2023? You can win the following numbers if you check the Pick 4 Lottery predictions for today. You must follow the instructions carefully and visit our websites regularly so as not to miss any updates regarding the teatime predictions.
Pick 4 Predictions
We have announced the Pick 4 Lottery prediction numbers for today. You can get the Booster in the last number of every number, which has one number. Stay with us. All draw times are Eastern Time.
Pick 4 Lottery Predictions for Today
Pick 4 predictions for Today
According to Pick 4 Predictions, Today’s Pick 4 prediction is a one-number, one-box combination in which you receive the fireball at the end of each number. The keys to success here are picking numbers that can be matched up with the star card and super box, figuring out a way to keep all our options open, and using the classic psychic trick of playing your first selection last so everyone else’s choices will influence your final choice. You’ve got a 75% chance of winning this one – let’s see how you did!
Pick 4 Lottery Predictions for Today’s
PICK 4 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m., ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 10 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:20 p.m., ET for the midday drawings and 9:35 p.m., ET for the evening drawing.
HOW TO PLAY
Each play slip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
- Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of four digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly select some or all of your numbers. For a Front Pair play, select a number from the first two columns only; for a Mid Pair play, select a number from the middle two columns only; for a Back Pair play, select a number from the last two columns only.
- Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Combo, Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair.
- Select the amount you want to play: $0.50 or $1 (all Straight/Box plays cost $1; Combo plays cost $2 to $24).
- Add FIREBALL for more chances to win. Adding FIREBALL doubles the price of your base play ticket and applies to all panels.
- Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m., ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m., ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
- To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the “Days” section on your play slip.
- Give your completed play slip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
HOW TO WIN
Players who match all four of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 4™ drawing for the date played can win up to $5,000, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Pair, Mid Pair and Back Pair players who match two numbers in exact order can win up to $50.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes up to $599 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Prizes $600 or more may be claimed at any Florida Lottery district office.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.