Need to export a single page, or selection of pages, from a larger InDesign Document?’
You have the option of choosing which pages/spreads will be exported. By default, all of them are included.
However, if you know where to look, exporting a single page from WordPress is just as easy.
Here’s how to do it:
- Select File > Export from the top menu
- Then select desired export format from the drop-down menu, then click Save
- From the popup window’s left-hand menu, select General
- Under General, look for the Pages options box and check Range
- Enter the range of pages to export (i.e. – to export only the third page, choose “3-3”)
- Click the Export button