Are you want to create a new project in Adobe XD?
If you’re familiar with the rest of the Adobe suite, learning Adobe XD will be a breeze.
This mini-tutorial covers the basics of setting up a new project inside Adobe XD.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click the button below to open Adobe XD.
- Selecting a custom size helps you get started on your project. The project dimension options are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, enter the height and width of the product you’re creating.
- If you don’t have an XD, Sketch, PSD, or AI file, you can choose “On your computer”
- The third option is to choose a project from the “Recent” project selection that appears in the launch window.
If you have already have a project open and want to open another one, you can:
- From the top menu bar, select File > Open to open a pre-existing or shared project file.
- Or, select from the top menu bar File > New to create a new project.